The newly elected Student Union Representative Assembly gathered for the first time on the 24th of May. During the meeting, the representative assembly discussed nine motions and eight propositions. They also elected a new board, including the president and the vice president of the Stockholm University Student Union.
Nils Bergmark was elected president and Anton Hjelm was elected vice president of the student union. Nils comes from the party S-studenter and Anton comes from the Student Party (Studentpartiet).
The Student Union Board consists of seven ordinary members and seven alternate members.
- Nils Bergmark (S-studenter)
- Anton Hjelm (Studentpartiet)
- Carl Tjernell (Vänsterns studentförbund)
- Jasmin Jaziri Stenberg (Allians för kåren)
- Ann-Christine Troberg (Studentpartiet)
- Karl Petterson (Studentpartiet)
- Caroline Arvidsson (Vänsterns studentförbund)
- Olga Anikina (Allians för kåren)
- Martina Cederlid (S-studenter)
- Edward Imanuelsson (Studentpartiet)
- Marcus Löfgren (Vänsterns studentförbund)
- Maximilian Henriksson (S-studenter)
- Sissela Nordblom (Allians för kåren)
- Matilda Kjellkvist Videla (Studentpartiet)